Allview Windows and Doors is a member of the Australian Window Association and as such conform to an Industry Code of Conduct designed to protect consumers.
Subject to conditions and limitations Allview Windows and Doors guarantees its products against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for seven years from the date of delivery or installation.
For the purpose of this warranty “the product” can mean a window, door, insect screen, safety screen, Stainless View™ screen, Ali-View™ screen, shower screen, mirror or wardrobe door product ordinarily manufactured and sold by Allview Windows and Doors.
Claims under this guarantee must be made within one month of the defect arising in the product. Other than as provided by law Allview Windows and Doors will repair or replace the product to the extent that it is functionally equivalent to the original product supplied.
Copies of documentation showing the purchase date of the product should be included with your written claim and forwarded to the Allview Windows and Doors office. All warranty claims will initially require a deposit to be paid. After inspection by Allview Windows and Doors personnel, the customer will be advised if the claim is covered under the warranty. If the claim is under warranty the deposit will be refunded and the product will be repaired or replaced by Allview Windows and Doors. Otherwise, upon the customer’s request, Allview Windows and Doors will provide a quote to rectify the problem.
Conditions and Limitations
- The product is installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and building practice. Unless otherwise specifically confirmed in writing, Allview Windows and Doors accepts no responsibility for waterproofing and/or re-sealing of penetrations and such remains the responsibility of others.
- The product has been maintained according to Allview Windows and Doors maintenance recommendations and has not been subject to misuse, physical abuse, or neglect.
- In respect of window and door products, this guarantee is void if Allview Windows and Doors insect screens, safety screens, Stainless View™ screens and Ali-View™ screens have not been manufactured and fitted by Allview Windows and Doors installers or personnel.
- Manufacturing standards and tolerances are not deemed defects, nor are industry variations in the colour of aluminium componentry.
- Allview Windows and Doors accept no responsibility for glass breakage (except for faulty workmanship or materials). Wire reinforced glass, toughened glass, float glass, laminated glass, mirror glass and framed mirror glass is guaranteed against defects and degradation e.g. desilvering, black edge/creep and clouding for one (1) year.
- Moving parts, where applicable, which wear out as part of normal use are guaranteed for (1) year.
- This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement product or any other consequential or indirect damage incurred as a result of the defect. Only repairs carried out by Allview Windows and Doors personnel are covered by this guarantee.
- This guarantee is in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of this product to which you are entitled under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).